Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8241 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
96 campsites in Savoie
Against a backdrop of majestic mountain peaks, such as the famous Mont Blanc, or the beautiful lakes like Lake Geneva and Lake Annecy, you’ll find natural leisure areas and miles of hiking through mountain passes and valleys. The breathtaking scenery of Savoie provides an ideal setting for a family holiday.
Our selection of campsites
96 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Savoie
What are the tourist activities to do in Savoie?
Which campsites have a water park in Savoie?
Which campsites have a children's club in Savoie?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Savoie?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Savoie?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
What are the best ski resorts in France?
Famous for having the best ski resorts, the French mountains are a real paradise for winter sports enthusiasts. There is always plenty ...
Camping around Lac du Bourget
About ten kilometres from Chambéry, discover the largest natural lake in France, which stretches majestically between the Alps ...
Enjoy a sunny family holiday on the superb Côte Bleue
Discover this magnificent Provencal site nestling on the shores of the Mediterranean. Set in 5 hectares of shady ...
Savoie and Haute-Savoie, the campsite between lakes and mountains
These two departments located in the south-east of France have many things in common, such as the name (Savoie) but also ...
The magic of the Christmas markets
From Colmar to Toulouse via Amiens and Lyon, the Christmas markets are there to invite you to taste their gourmet ...
Camping holidays in Concarneau, Brittany
In Finistère, in the south of Brittany, its bay opens wide on the Atlantic coast, close to Quimper, Bénodet and the artistic ...