Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8470 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
114 campsites in Haute-Savoie
With stunning scenery in both summer and winter, among lakes and mountains from Annecy to Thonon-les-Bains, Megève to Chamonix or Évian, Haute-Savoie offers mountain activities for the whole family, with hundreds of ski resorts and miles of hiking trails to explore during your camping holiday in the Alps.
Our selection of campsites
L'IDÉAL starsLathuile, Haute-Savoie (74) Visit website
L'ESCALE starsLe Grand-Bornand, Haute-Savoie (74) Visit website
LA NUBLIÈRE starsDoussard, Haute-Savoie (74) Visit website
SAINT DISDILLE starsThonon-les-Bains, Haute-Savoie (74) Visit website
LES FONTAINES starsLathuile, Haute-Savoie (74) Visit website
114 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Mont-Blanc Country
South of the shores of Lake Geneva, enjoy the mountain atmosphere of Haute-Savoie, between picturesque peaks and valleys ...
Savoie and Haute-Savoie, the campsite between lakes and mountains
These two departments located in the south-east of France have many things in common, such as the name (Savoie) but also ...
Live life to the full with family or friends on your holiday with Sandaya!
Sandaya brings you 34 dream 4* and 5* destinations and countless unforgettable holiday options in exceptional and unspoilt ...
Camping holidays at Lake Annecy
The second lake of glacial origin in France, Lake Annecy was formed by the big Alpine glaciers melting. Located in Haute-Savoie in the ...
Fréjus and Saint-Raphaël: your camping destination this summer?
Situated in the south of France on the French Riviera and close to the Mediterranean, the communes of Fréjus and ...
Camping in the Ardèche, when the charm works
Located in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Ardèche is one of the most forested departments in France. A real paradise for nature ...