Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8457 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
7 campsites nearby of Perrex
From the medieval town of Pérouges to the regional natural park of the Haut Jura, for your family holiday the Ain has something for everyone.
There is no campsite specifically in Perrex.
Our selection of campsites
7 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Your campsite near the most beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean
At the beach, you can enjoy the sun, the Mediterranean Sea and a swim in the usually warm water, with ideal conditions ...
48th French Hot Air Balloon Championship, a breathtaking show!
Born in 1975, the French Hot Air Balloon Championship will colour the skies of the
Chadotel campsites: beautiful 4* and 5* sites with character, from Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, to make you love your holidays!
From Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, via the Vendée, the Ile d'Oléron or the Basque Country, Chadotel, a family-run ...
Normandy, camping in the land of William the Conqueror
Located in the north-west of France and bordered by the English Channel, Normandy is a region with many assets. With an ...
The official guide to service areas in Europe!
EDITION 2022: On the way! (404 pages - €10.50) .
Your campsite near the most beautiful beaches of the Atlantic
Sea, swimming and lounging are often part of the essentials for holiday fun! We take a look at the most beautiful French ...